- No alts. One god per player.
- All guilds are welcome!
- All levels are welcome, however, given the match rules (below), it is highly recommended that you be at least level 40 or are highly experienced (and awesome!) in the arena.
This is a no-holds-barred tournament. This means:
- No limits on god power or number of charges used.
- Use of miracles is allowed, but not encouraged.
- Choice of battleground is up to the competitors. You may chose “Challenge a friend” or attempt a match by sending to the arena.
- Each round must be completed within 7 days or both players may be eliminated.
- If players are able to send friend invites and one fails to respond within the 7 days, the non-responsive player will be eliminated.
- If neither player can come up with a friend invite, and players are unable to meet in the arena due to level differences, both players will be eliminated.
- Ties will be decided by The Great Random. The “nominal winner” will be THE winner, so play to win, or risk going home.
- “No-holds-barred” does not mean “say/do whatever you want.” Please respect the PG-13 level of this game and keep that in mind before sending voice commands.
- No whining! There’s no crying in baseball or in this tournament.
- Have fun!